Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Architect: Ritchie Smith Associates
Memphis Park is a 2.68-acre park, founded in 1908. In 2008, the park underwent a renovation to install new lighting, provide a pedestrian walkway bridge, improve landscape, and provide new benches and trash cans.
Burr & Cole provided the design, construction documents, and construction observation for foundations, piers and abutments for the 200 foot long, three span pre-manufactured steel pedestrian bridge between the University of Memphis Law School and Memphis Park (formerly known as Confederate Park).